Welcome fall

About Me

My photo
I am married to the Man of my dreams. I met him when I was 16 years old. We have 4 wonderful daughters. I love being with my family more than anything. I am extremely blessed to live the life I do. I have a great love for my savior and am so blessed to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Being a mother

Being a mom is truely the greatest gift from God that I have ever recieved. I pray my beauitful daughters become everything they ever wished they could be and that their lives are full of laughter and joy. They have given me breath when I have forgotten how to breath, laughter until I have cried and a real desire more than ever to live righteous so we may live for time and eternity in the presence of our heavenly father!











Saturday, November 20, 2010

Papaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blinkie